The Board is very mindful of the great responsibility entrusted to it in helping to preserve the local history.
The Echuca Cemetery in the current location was Gazetted in 1860. It was initially entered via Jarman St with a Circle being the prominent feature of the early Cemetery. There are many unmarked graves in this area.
The Cemetery is divided into sections by denomination. There are approx 15,000 burials in the Echuca Cemetery to 2018. We offer a range of burial choices, including; lawn graves with plaques, lawn graves with headstones, monumental graves, vault graves & children's graves. Graves can accommodate two burials.
We have several options for the memorialisation of cremated remains; Rose Garden Memorials, Garden Granite Wall, Traditional Niche Wall. All three have single and companion positions available. There is also a special area for returned service men and women.
For information on fees please contact us. (see below).